Planning trips takes time. To help with your trip planning, here are my travel itineraries. The itineraries are my real journies and routes. Try my trips and enjoy a great travel experience as I do. By copying my plans, your travel planning will be much easier, simpler, and relaxed. I travel alone, as a solo woman, and traveler at 50+. I sincerely hope this helps you with your travel planning.
Itineraries – Best Solo Travel at all Stages of Life
Make planning easier. When in doubt, use my routes to save a little time and avoid a painful vacation. Planning can be the most cumbersome and time-consuming part of travel. Therefore, some people make no plans and they do whatever comes their way. Lot’s of people like to travel this way.
Some people like to plan every detail. I don’t do that very often. I usually buy my ticket, plan my departure date and my return date, and one hotel night. When I get to the destination, I make my plan.
When in doubt, try one of my routes to save a little time and money. If you are someone who doesn’t plan, or makes minimal plans and does whatever comes your way, this might give you a starting point for your investigation. You may even try a location that is off the beaten path. When you get to your destination, you can always change your plans or make course corrections.
My Goal is to Save You Money
Advice. All these Itineraries are that exact routes I have travel or the contributor use. We provide these as examples and good suggestions. To help you, learn to make changes based on your budget, to save money, and save time.
Perhaps, these plans will take some of the drudgeries out of planning. I hope I can make your traveling a little simpler and more valuable experience.
How Did She Do it?
Tip. This section ‘what I did’ and how I did it.
These ideas will help you learn ‘how to create trips.’ Hopefully, you feel like doing a happy dance when you read how easy it is to do it. Here are some travel hacks to save you money.
Read the links that interest you and follow the details to travel my plans.
Itineraries – Learn How to Plan Trips
Tip Warning: If your traveling and hoping everyone is fluent in English, don’t expect this. Some of the places are not fluent in English. In most cases, I don’t find language to be a barrier. Google helps!
Your health, or epidemics, and other local conditions can be a barrier. Check out the local health outbreaks, weather, and State Department warnings.
You may feel my plans are not specific enough. But, you can count on one thing. My itineraries, tips, and trips are real. These are the destination I have traveled and how I got to the locations. My contributors share their trip plans that they use too. The plans below provide solo female and male travelers helpful advice, safe solutions, and offer travelers confidence.
If you are still unsure, consider joining a single travel group, or small group tours without single supplement fees.
- Take baby steps if you need to build your confidence, that is what I did.
- Also, know when to end a trip. Be tolerant, but know when to say ‘its time to end a trip’.
Words to Live By!
You never know where a dream can lead you.
- Seattle Based, Holland America Cruises to Asia
- Sydney to Port Douglas Itinerary
Vienna Austria 2-3 day sightseeing trip
- Perfect 2 days in Vienna
- Ticket Cost to Tanzania
- Brazil Itinerary
- Costa Rica
- Cruise Itinerary
- Holland America Cruiseline Singapore, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and Thailand
- Cyprus Travel 2015 Map
- Istanbul, Turkey to Larnaca, Cyprus
- Egypt to Lebanon
- Rhodes Scholars Trip Itinerary
- Key West at Your Pace: Living on Island Time
- Germany Austria Hungary Poland Itinerary
- Berlin – Best Sightseeing Site in Berlin
- Istanbul to Rhodes to Fetheyi, Southern Turkey
- Rhodes Greece
- Istanbul to Rhodes to Fetheyi, Southern Turkey
- Iceland Tour by Elder Trek
- Look for Specials -such as-Iceland Air Special Offer Northern Lights
- Iceland Solo Travel Itinerary: Frugal Budget Travel Focus on Fishing
- Icelandair and Individualized Tour Itinerary: Focus on Photography
- Boat Tours
- Fetheyi, Turkey and Jerry’s Boat Trip
- Airports Istanbul Shuttles
- Metro Pass Istanbul
- Istanbul Museum Multi-day Passes
- Travel Agents – Istanbul and Turkey
- Istanbul, Turkey to Bucharest, Romania
- Istanbul, Jordan, Israel, Palestine Excel Spreadsheet
- Seattle to Istanbul
- Jordan, Istanbul, Israel, Palestine Budget
- Location Jordan, Istanbul, Israel, and Palestine, Excel spreadsheet to Israel _Palestine_Jordan_ Istanbul_
- Volunteering in Syrian Refugee Camp
- Norway Frugal Travel Itinerary
- Panama Canal Zone – a Frugal Fishing Trip
- Panama Frugal Travel Budget Itinerary – Fishing Trip
- How to Go to Bucharest Romania from Istanbul Turkey
- Private Drivers – TRIPAVIP Bucharest Romania
- Bucharest Romania Tours
- Antalya, Southern Turkey
- Turkey to Egypt
- Vietnam 2015 Fall Season Budget
- What to see – Vietnam Sightseeing List
- Travel Map Vietnam for November 2015
This list is regularly updated.