Share Your Story
Do you have a great travel experience? We hope you will share your Gap year travel story with us. Some women never had the chance to do what you have done. Wouldn’t it be great if you could help someone have as much fun as you have traveling? Share Your Story on Where in the World is Kate.
Share Your Story and Travel Experience Now!
- Great travel experiences
- Kids share your story traveling with mom
- Share your Gap year travel to help other women
You Can Share Your Story to Help Others
We would like to offer diverse points of views to locations that woman might like to go for a vacation; volunteer and extended stay.
That means stories about the USA, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, and other safe places are wanted. We always are interested in exotic locations. Sometimes the best stories are straightforward and easy to do. We want to hear about it!
Where in The World is Kate wants to hear about your great travel experience, trip advice, and recommendations or tips and tricks? If you can help others plan their route and journeys, please share your details, your itineraries, plans, and maps.
Consider making a Google map to show where you went, how you saved money or saved time, and how you travel more. Our travelers appreciate the details, and you can help other people to travel successfully.
- Our goal is to share your information that helped you so you can help others.
- Let’s collaborate, by sharing tips for saving money and saving time so that everyone can travel more.
- We want to help each woman to become an expert solo female traveler at any age.
Suggested topics are
- Great travel experience
- Trip recommendation
- Travel tips that can help others
- Travel by volunteering
- Advice from kids traveling with their moms
Kid’s Point of View
Travel Stories from Children Traveling with Mum
- Our visit to Kabak, Turkey, Full Moon Camp
by correspondent Laylah Delkhasteh, age 11
Laylah is British and has traveled since she was a baby. Here she is in Kyrgyzstan in 2007 and 2008.